Southern Regional Advisory Council
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS, Inc. has created five regional advisory councils (RAC’s) to provide the Association and its membership with key insight into the state of the Real Estate market in North Texas. The RAC’s will also serve as ambassadors for MetroTex to members and potential members of the organization. Please use the RAC’s as a resource to funnel information back to the Association about how we can better serve you.
The role of the RAC is to:
• Provide the Association and its membership with insight into the state of the market in that region.
• Identify and report on emerging trends and specific issues/opportunities.
• Advocate for the Association within the region.
• Act as ambassadors for MetroTex Association of REALTORS® to members and potential members of the Association.
Each RAC member is responsible for:
• Serving as hosts of bi-annual meetings at their service center location to engage and inform current and potential Association members about the market and Association services in support of its members.
• Advising MetroTex Association of REALTORS® staff on opportunities to leverage existing events at regional service centers for recruiting efforts and greater community visibility.
• Serving as regional spokespersons when called upon the Association for public comment and for member communications.