Welcome to the MetroTex Association Store & Credit Reports section. Tenant Background Search and MetroTex have recently partnered to provide its members a new, simple and streamlined process for tenant screenings and rental applications.
A short list of the benefits of this service includes:
- No more faxing applications and credit card information back and forth. The leasing agent simply logs into their Tenant Background Search account, selects the report they want to run and enters the renter’s name and email address to send the application request off to the renter
- Renter application is online. When the renter receives the leasing agent’s email to complete an application they are provided a link to TenantBackgroundSearch.com to complete an online form that is based on the Texas Association of Realtors Residential Application
- Application is signed via Docusign. Once the renter completes the online form they’ll be required to Docusign the application
- Credit reports can be returned with 10 minutes of ordering the report. Screening reports are returned as soon as the renter completes, signs and submits the online application
- 24/7 availability. Given that the process is online and fully-automated, agents can order and receive reports back 24/7
- Secure and convenient report access and storage. Reports are stored at TenantBackgroundSearch.com under the agent’s account and can be accessed 24/7. Signed residential applications are in a password protected pdf document and are emailed to the leasing agent; applications are also stored with Docusign and are retrievable should the original document get lost.
MetroTex members will have the choice between two screening packages:
Credit Report Only – $20.00
Credit Report, Nationwide Criminal and Eviction – $32.95
Here is a quick demo of the rental application/background screening request and order retrieval process.
Only Two Steps needed to enroll in the new program:
- Please have a company representative complete the Tenant Background Search Online Enrollment Form
- An on-site inspection will need to be conducted of your office (at no cost to you). This process is very quick and takes about 10 to 15 minutes at a date and time that fits your schedule. A third-party inspection service (Spectrum Field Services) will be contacting your office in the coming days to setup an appointment for the inspection.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Tenant Background Search:
Tenant Background Search
Phone: 1-(844) 205-0177