In DFW, connecting and serving different cultural markets is crucial for your business.
Learn more about respectful navigation of cultural differences, some of the diversity that you encounter in DFW, and how to overcome your own bias at this one-day workshop!
- Keynote Speaker Dr. Ryan Sutton, Division of Diversity and Community Engagement at the University of Texas at Austin
- Panel Discussion with
- Stephen Lewis of Ink Realty Group of eXP and President of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
- Ashley Gentry of Redbranch Realty and President-Elect of MetroTex
- Alex Tyler of HomeSmart Stars
- Godwin Tsui of Bank of Texas Mortgage and President of AREAA
- Overcoming Bias class taught by Cassandra Davis of Realty Concepts and CDBR-Training