Prove to your clients why REALTORS® with exceptional property management skills and knowledge can add significant value to an investment and are worth their weight in gold with the Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) Certification.
3 Hours CE, TREC #46356, Provider: Texas REALTORS #0001
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Set up property maintenance for residential rentals.
- Understand best practices of property maintenance and habitability of residential rentals.
- Know what to fix and what not to fix.
- Handle tenants requests for maintenance.
- Comprehend specific sections of the International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) that directly impact the habitability and maintenance of residential rentals.
This statewide certification requires completion of the TRLS Certification* along with six three-hour leasing education courses:
- TRPM: Cover Your Asset
- TRPM: Getting Down to Business
- TRPM: Property Maintenance and Operations
- TRPM: Residential Evictions
- TRPM: Residential Property Management Agreement
- TRPM: Tenant and Owner Relations
*You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses, however you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
This is a statewide certification and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.