MLS Fees Increasing for First Time Since 2012
As of this billing quarter, we will be raising our MLS fees from $109 to $135. This $26 increase per quarter will allow us to continue to bring you cutting edge advancements to better navigate our constantly evolving industry.
During the last ten years, NTREIS has raised the fees required to support our MLS services and technology, but we have held fast and absorbed these increases to lessen the impact on our subscribers. This year we have again increased the level of service our MLS provides, bringing you product integrations and tools that would have never been possible in the past. We recognize that our subscribers deserve the highest level of service, and we look forward to providing service at the highest level.
MetroTex is proud to currently provide the following benefits in partnership with NTREIS:
- Cloud CMA
- Cloud Stream
- Cloud MLX
- Realist Tax
- Listing Syndication through ListHub
- NTREIS Translator (an IDX solution that brings the MLS to consumers in the language of their choice)
- Matrix also includes an IDX solution
- One Home which provides your buyer clients with a portal for any properties that meet their needs.
- NTREIS Trends (MLS Statistics program)
- Property Panorama
- Instanet/Transaction Desk
- HAR.com data share and mobile app
- After hours support from AnswerLink
- Announce My Listing & Announce My News
And most recently…..
- MLS Touch
- BrokerBay appointment service
Your MLS fees also include top quality MLS Support from MetroTex staff and free MLS classes brought to you by top-notch staff instructors.
As always, our support team is ready and available to assist you with any concerns you may have. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.