REALTOR® of the Year – Lois Hair Bernays Response Form
Congratulations on being nominated by your peers for the prestigious MetroTex REALTOR® of the Year – Lois Hair Bernays award. REALTOR® of the Year – Lois Hair Bernays award will recognize the REALTOR® member who is a salesperson and has demonstrated outstanding service to the real estate profession, the community and particularly to The MetroTex Association of REALTORS®.
- Nominees must be a REALTOR® Member of MetroTex in good standing.
- Nominees should have contributed a significant amount of time to the MetroTex Association, Texas (TAR) and/or National (NAR) Associations. Those activities may include such activities as serving as a member or officer of a MetroTex, NAR or TAR Committee, fund raising for TREPAC, or other Association Activities. This portion of the application will count as 60% of the total score for each applicant.
- Nominees should also be involved in other ways with the Real Estate Industry or their own trade organization. Examples would include but are not limited to the Home Builder’s Association, The Mortgage Bankers Association, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, DAR,NAHREP, NAREB, or AREAA. This portion will count as 20% of the total score for each nominee.
- In addition nominees should be involved in their community. Activities such as active participation on a committee and/or commission of the city and county government, volunteer service to a church or synagogue, educational institute, Chamber of Commerce, community service organization, or any other worthwhile cause. This portion will complete the final 20% of the total score for each nominee.
- Nominee must have closed a minimum of $3 million in sales or fifteen units of closed sales for either this year or the most recent calendar year period.
- This application MUST be submitted no later than the close of business on October 22, 2021.