It is already time to be thinking about the year ahead, and appointing dedicated members to serve at the next level. Are you ready to apply?
MetroTex invites you to consider serving your Association, and REALTOR® peers, by submitting an application to represent MetroTex as a Director for Texas REALTORS® in 2023.
Members like you have made 2022 a tremendous year for MetroTex. Your contributions have played a key role in our accomplishments, and with your help, we will continue the same success in 2023. All candidates for Texas REALTORS® Director positions from MetroTex must be an active primary REALTOR® member of MetroTex and be willing to meet the following duties of the position:
- Attend all Texas REALTORS® Board of Directors’ meetings.
- Attend the annual Texas REALTORS® Legislative Day in Austin.
- Keep the MetroTex Board of Directors informed of the activities of the Texas REALTORS®.
- Present to the MetroTex Board of Directors any programs, suggestions or concerns of Texas REALTORS®.
- Be familiar with all governing documents of the Association and assist in the implementation of the objectives and strategies of the Strategic Plan.
- All MetroTex elected Texas REALTORS® Directors are to receive official invitations to attend the MetroTex Directors’ meetings immediately preceding and following the respective function of Texas REALTORS® to discuss agenda items.
As a MetroTex member, you demonstrate great commitment for consideration to represent MetroTex at a high level. If interested, complete the Texas REALTOR® Director application below.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity and take the next step to leadership in MetroTex.
Completed applications are due by 5pm on October 12, 2022.