Landlords and tenants want a real estate professional who understands their needs and guides them through the residential leasing process. Learn how to provide real estate services that meet the needs of this market and gain future referrals with the Texas REALTORS® Leasing Specialist (TRLS) Certification.
6 Hours CE, TREC #46339, Provider: Texas REALTORS #0001
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Correctly use and evaluate applicable Texas REALTORS® forms, such as the Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Lease (TXR 1102), and the Residential Lease Application (TXR 2003).
- Understand residential leasing and residential tenancy.
- Understand lease agreement addenda.
This statewide certification requires completion of two six-hour leasing education courses:
- TRLS: Residential Leasing, Agency, and Fundamentals
- TRLS: Leasing Agreements, Contracts and Forms
Are you working on earning your Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) Certification? You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses, however you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
This is a statewide certification and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.