Landlords and tenants want a real estate professional who understands their needs and guides them through the residential leasing process. Learn how to provide real estate services that meet the needs of this market and gain future referrals with the Texas REALTORS® Leasing Specialist (TRLS) Certification.
6 Hours CE, TREC #46343, Provider: Texas REALTORS #0001
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Develop criteria for and confidently evaluate a residential lease property.
- Produce a Rental Market Analysis and discern the landlord’s leasing objectives.
- Understand how agency is established and distinguish between the various kinds of agency relationships and associated duties.
- Recognize how agency relationships are dissolved and identify associated liability issues.
- Match the NAR Code of Ethics to agency relationships.
- Identify various kinds of tenancy relationships.
- Develop criteria for and confidently evaluate a residential lease applicant.
- Implement successful residential lease marketing tools and techniques.
- Analyze Fair Housing advertising issues.
This statewide certification requires completion of two six-hour leasing education courses:
- TRLS: Residential Leasing, Agency, and Fundamentals
- TRLS: Leasing Agreements, Contracts and Forms
Are you working on earning your Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) Certification? You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses, however you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
This is a statewide certification and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.