New Fields Now Available in Matrix
During the past months, NTREIS has studied the special needs of properties located on the many lakes in our market area. Due to increased demand for these properties, NTREIS has added new fields to the listing input module for all listing categories in Matrix.
The new fields are shown below and will be available in Matrix listing input starting November 7th:
The Lake Names field has already been standardized to a drop down list relative to the selected County.
New fields related to Waterfront Properties to be added:
• Waterfront-YN (required field)
• Waterfront Features (a multi-lookup that will be required when WaterfrontYN = Y)
• Platted Waterfront Boundary (an integer field that will not be required)
• Dock Permitted-YN (Yes/No field that will not be required)
• Lake Pump (Yes/No field that will not be required)
In addition, some existing pick list selections will be moved from existing fields to the new Waterfront Features field.