The Texas Real Estate Commission in November 2020 approved several changes to promulgated contract forms. The new and revised TREC forms—plus Texas REALTORS® forms updated to match the TREC changes—are listed below and are mandatory beginning April 1.
The forms are now available in the Blank Forms section of texasrealestate.com and from forms vendors except zipForm, which will have them available by March 22.
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement – Exclusive Right to Sell (TXR 1101)
- Farm and Ranch Real Estate Listing Agreement – Exclusive Right to Sell (TXR 1201)
- One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale) (TXR 1601, TREC 20-15)
- New Home Contract (Incomplete Construction) (TXR 1603, TREC 23-16)
- New Home Contract (Completed Construction) (TXR 1604, TREC 24-16)
- Residential Condominium Contract (Resale) (TXR 1605, TREC 30-14)
- Unimproved Property Contract (TXR 1607, TREC 9-14)
- Farm and Ranch Contract (TXR 1701, TREC 25-13)
- Notice of Buyer’s Termination of Contract (TXR 1902, TREC 38-7)
- Short Sale Addendum (TXR 1918, TREC 45-2)
- Addendum for Property Subject to Mandatory Membership (TXR 1922, TREC 36-9)
- Relocation Addendum (TXR 1941)
- Addendum Regarding Residential Leases (TXR 1953, TREC 51-0)
- Addendum Regarding Fixture Leases (TXR 1954, TREC 52-0)