Area REALTOR® Meetings
Area Representative Application
Interested in helping make your Area REALTOR® Meeting a success? Consider applying to be an Area Representative! The next application cycle begins August 1, 2023, and closes September 1, 2023.
Area REALTOR® Meetings bring MetroTex members together monthly for breakfast, networking, and guest speakers who share local info and other great business tips.
Area Representatives commit to a two-year term, hosting a monthly meeting in their designated area. The MetroTex Area REALTOR® Programs Manager and Government Affairs staff will be here to provide assistance, including providing AV equipment, managing contracts with venues, marketing and promotions, and other tasks as needed.
- Serve as venue and catering selection point of contact
- Secure interesting and unique speakers and programs for each meeting
- Coordinate with interested sponsors
- Lead each meeting: set up, welcome guests, organize speaker needs, provide MetroTex announcements and updates, and follow and enforce meeting and tour policies
- Promote the meeting to agents and industry partners to increase attendance and raise awareness to all MetroTex members (with MetroTex staff support)
- Coordinate with the Area REALTOR® Meeting Programs Manager, providing speaker and meeting details at least one month in advance for marketing and promotion
- Coordinate MLS tours (if applicable)
- Attend monthly virtual meeting with all Area Representatives