Benefits of a Tenant Background Search
Since partnering in March 2018, Tenant Background Search and MetroTex have provided hundreds of agents and brokers around the DFW metroplex with a new and efficient process for their tenant screenings and rental applications.
And we’re just getting warmed up..
Not only is the application process completely automated, but now agents have the ability for their tenants to pay for their own screening with Tenant Background Search. This simplifies not only the paperwork, but also the cost involved in running the report.
Additional features and services are scheduled and will be announced in a future release.
Benefits of this service include:
- No more faxing applications and credit card information back and forth. The leasing agent simply logs into their Tenant Background Search account, selects the report they want to run, the payment option and enters the renter’s name and email address to send the application request off to the renter
- Renter application is online. When the renter receives the leasing agent’s email to complete an application they are provided a link to TenantBackgroundSearch.com to complete an online form that is based on the Texas Association of Realtors Residential Application
- Application is signed via Docusign. Once the renter completes the online form they’ll be required to Docusign the application
- Credit reports can be returned with 10 minutes of ordering the report. Screening reports are returned as soon as the renter completes, signs and submits the online application
- 24/7 availability. Given that the process is online and fully-automated, agents can order and receive reports back 24/7
- Secure and convenient report access and storage. Reports are stored at TenantBackgroundSearch.com under the agent’s account and can be accessed 24/7. Signed residential applications are in a secure pdf document and are emailed to the leasing agent from Docusign
MetroTex members currently have the choice between two screening packages:
Credit Report Only – $20.00 + tax
Credit Report, Nationwide Criminal and Eviction – $32.95 + tax
Here is a quick demo of the rental application/background screening request and order retrieval process.
Only Two Steps needed to enroll in the new program:
1. Please have a company representative complete the Tenant Background Search Online Enrollment Form at: Account Enrollment Link
2. If not already on file, an on-site inspection will need to be conducted of your office (at no cost to you). This process is very quick and takes about 10 to 15 minutes at a date and time that fits your schedule. A third-party inspection service (Spectrum Field Services) will reach out to your office to setup an appointment for the inspection.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Tenant Background Search:
Tenant Background Search
Phone: 1-(844) 205-0177