The Matrix 8.3.13 update was installed on Tuesday, October 15th. New fields and enhancement are listed below.
Tuesday, October 15th
- CSS/Showing Time – As previously announced, CSS has merged into Showing Time. Changes will be made to the Showing fields in Matrix to accommodate the merger of scheduling options to direct to the Showing Time services. CSS users will still be able to view their showing and feedback history, profile data and showing instructions and Showing Time has been reaching out directly to Brokers who subscribe to those services. We are only redirecting the links as appropriate on the Matrix side, effective the morning of Tuesday, October 15th.
- “Pets” – as requested and approved by User Group, the “Pets Y/N” field will be removed. The Residential Lease input form will now have a new field called “Pet Policy” that conforms with the RESO standard field (PetsAllowed) with selections to specify Dogs, Cats, Breed restrictions:
- The new Pet Policy field will be visible on Wednesday morning and existing listings with “Yes” for Pets Y/N will be backfilled to “Yes Pets Allows” and listings with “No” will be backfilled to “No Pets Allowed”. Users that have the Pets Y/N filed as search criteria will need to modify any saved searches using the new Pet Policy Field.
Wednesday, October 16th (beginning at 11 pm Tuesday night):
Matrix 8.3.13 upgrade – maintenance will begin at 11 pm CT on Tuesday night – no downtime anticipated at this time. Included in the release are several enhancements and number of resolved issues:
- Fresh User Interface – minor changes to the navigation buttons and menu bars, search assistance for the speed bar and overall cleaner look
- Ability to reorder search result grids using drag and drop (desktop mode only, limited to single page results)
- ML# listed in speed bar search will appear in the results grid in the order entered
- New “Print Notes” option on print options allows printing of any notes created by agent or client via the Portal for those reports that support notes
- Multiple carts now available for agent or for each contact
- Ability to modify criteria of search results after using the Refine > Narrow tool
- Client portal will remember the user’s last selected view mode. Mobile devices default to LIST view; Tablets default to MAP view, but if the users selects a different view, that becomes the new default
- News widget enhancements (print, navigate, must click Read) – note: we rarely use this widget, as News items are generally posted on the SSO landing page
- Driving Directions available in “My Listings” and Concierge screens
- Photo Upload Certification – upon upload of one or more photos, a text box will appear agreeing to the disclaimer text certifying rights to use photos and will require the user to “Certify and Save”:
IMAGE UPLOAD CERTIFICATION
I hereby certify the following with respect to the images, photographs, visual recordings or created graphics, renderings, floor plans or other digital content (collectively “Images”) to the multiple listing organization (including its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns) (collectively, “MLO”) to which I am uploading the Images:
For Participants (and those acting under the authority of Participants)
For those Images created by me, I hereby grant to MLO, or, if applicable, certify and confirm a prior grant that I have made to MLO in the End User License Agreement (EULA), an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, resize, adapt, prepare derivative works of, distribute, and display the Images for any lawful purpose, and to modify, add to, or strip out the metadata contained within the Images (collectively the “License”). For those Images created by others, I further certify and confirm that I am the copyright holder of the Images or have permission from the copyright holder of the Images to grant to MLO the License.
For Photographers/Service Providers of Participants
As a photographer or other service provider engaged by a Participant to create Images, I hereby grant to MLO an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, resize, adapt, prepare derivative works of, distribute, and display the Images for any lawful purpose, and to modify, add to, or strip out the metadata contained within the Images.
IF YOU CANNOT CERTIFY THE FOREGOING WITH RESPECT TO ANY IMAGES, DO NOT UPLOAD THAT IMAGE. MLO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR REMOVE IMAGES FOR ANY REASON.