If your listing expired less than three days ago and you need to reactivate, you are in luck! You can reactivate it with Matrix. Note – this can only be done with in three days of expiration.
- You must have the MLS number of the expired listing to begin.
- Go to the input tab and input the MLS number in the Quick Modify blank.
- The edit screen for the listing will appear. You will select “Change to Active”
- You will see the following screen and enter the new expiration date and submit.
- Your listing will then be active.
Note: If you access the listing and simply change the expiration date in the body of the listing your listing will still be expired with a future expiration date. You would need to contact the MLS Department for assistance in that case.