Working in real estate involves risk and, unfortunately, that risk takes many forms. As an industry, we collectively work very hard to promote safety awareness among our members. We are fully committed to educating REALTORS about potential threats and providing them with resources to protect themselves.
Join us on October 9 from 9:00am to Noon at the MetroTex Dallas Office for Real Estate Safe Practices: Work Safely and Protect the Consumer. Instructed by Tracey “The Safety Lady” Hawkins, this course will be your best source of safety and security for real estate professionals.
- Learn how to implement safe work practices to work safely and add safety to the client relationship—building value and profits!
- Properly advise and protect your clients about safety and security during the real estate process. This helps build loyalty and promotes profitability.
- Incorporate seller safety into listing presentations, FSBO safety to convert FSBOs, and buyer resources to obtain loyal buyers.
- Safe showing techniques.
- Realize the safety and security differences between showing distressed and retail residential properties.
- Use photos in a safe manner for marketing yourself and your listings.
- Use technology to screen new clients and host safer open houses.
- Use social media safely for your real estate business. Discover what to post and what not to post.
- Use your smartphone as a safety device. Learn what apps to download.