Capture the buyers’ market and earn both referrals and customers for life.
Are you going the extra mile for your buyers after you close? Are you employing all of the best strategies for actually getting them to close in the first place?
Sometimes the best way to give your clients the best possible service is the small gestures you make after the sale. An offer to arrange for a babysitter or a dog walker in the first day or two of moving if they’re new to the area goes a long way to helping out without getting in the way. Or, send them a link to their neighborhood online newsgroup (NextDoor is a popular choice) gets your clients into the loop. A month or so after they’ve settled in is the best time write a thank you note with a little extra thrown in, like a lottery ticket or a gift card to a local restaurant, nursery or pet groomer.
Little touches show you care and reinforce the relationship you’ve formed with your clients.
Want more? MetroTex offers a suite of classes just for buyers’ agents. In fact, there are several on the calendar in May. So come on out and find out how to become your very best with MetroTex! Want to know what class to take next? Call our CE Sleuth hotline at 214-540-2716 and ask Amy.
Register online at mymetrotex.com
Here is a sample of just some of the classes we’re offering in May:
· 5/17/2016 8:30am – 5pm Senior Real Estate Specialist
· 5/18/2016 11:30am – 12:30pm Buy & Hold Real Estate
· 5/19/2016 8:30am – 5pm Generate Buyer & Seller Leads
· 5/24/2016 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Secrets of Top Buyers’ Agents
Understanding the Industry:
· 5/10/2016 10am – 12pm New Construction: Porch-Patio
· 5/14/2016 1:30pm – 5:30pm From Sold to Close
· 5/14/2016 8:30am -12:30pm Write it Right
Tech Tools to Increase Efficiency:
· 5/10/2016 1pm – 4pm Introduction to RPR
· 5/12/2016 9am – 12pm MLS-Accessing PropertyTax Info
· 5/12/2016 1pm – 4pm MLS-ZipForm On Line
· 5/13/2016 1pm – 4pm MLS Advance Matrix
· 5/18/2016 1pm – 4pm MLS-NTREIS Find
· 5/31/2016 11:30am – 1:30pm iPad for Buyers’ Agent