GRI Brokerage (4 Days) will help you stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as an agent who has invested the time to develop advanced skills. Completion of all 3 GRI classes satisfies 90 hours of SAE requirement! TREC #0420 | 30 SAE/10CE | Provider: Texas REALTORS #4520
GRI Brokerage Days 1 & 2
Tuesday, September 13 (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Wednesday, September 14 (8:30am – 5:00pm)
GRI Brokerage Days 3 & 4
Tuesday, September 20 (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Wednesday, September 21 (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) In a Nutshell
Achieving the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation isn’t easy. With three areas of study – business skills, contracts, and brokerage– and 4 days for each section, this is a serious investment! You will get a valuable set of comprehensive skills and a true understanding of what it takes to be successful! Only 10% of agents in the state of Texas can put GRI after their names and about 5% of MetroTex members!
Here are a few reasons why you should consider receiving this designation!
- Completion of all 3 GRI classes satisfies 90 hours of SAE requirement!
- Receive national recognition for completing the GRI, (Texas has the most GRI designees out of the country)!
- Develop a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition!
- GRI designees act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards!
It takes planning and knowledge to become successful in Real Estate. Let us help you get the best education possible and expand your expertise. Start your planning here
Do you have questions about your license, or need clarification on contract matter? Visit the Texas Real Estate Commission TREC
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Member Price: $275
- Non Member Price: $325
- CE: 30 SAE/10 CE