Status Update on New Matrix
The new Matrix is up and running. However, looks are deceiving. When you log in, the homepage looks very similar. The changes are “under the hood.” Most notably, listing input and searches will appear differently.
If you had any saved searches, here is what you should expect:
- All Saved Searches have been imported
- If a search is from the pre-Matrix period (2014 or earlier), it will say “Imported….” Example shown below:
- Matrix searches with complete, operating criteria (including Areas) have no flag
- Matrix “partial” searches are marked with an asterisk – this means there is criteria that needs to be updated to ensure the correct matches are being sent
- Matrix “complete” searches with an “Area/SubArea” criteria will show that field selection at the bottom of the criteria as “additional criteria.” Those searches will continue to match against the Area/SubArea; however, any new listings added will NOT include that criteria, so it is important that users update those searches ASAP.
Lastly, please be patient as there is some data that will take hours to catch up, such as Member Roster changes, Property Photos, and Listing Documents.
If you find any issues, please report those to email@example.com with as much detail and screen shots as possible.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work towards a greatly improved MLS system!